Dodson Bone Cement Incorporated
is committed to providing our osteoporotic clients with a host of professional services. With a staff of talented artists and crafts-persons, our services include the following:
Common questions we hear are:
- How do I know if I have osteoporosis?
- What is my risk of fracture?
- How can I avoid a fracture?
- I recently had a fall and I am scared I am going to fall again. How do I reduce my risk of falling?
- I’m so busy. How can I increase my bone and muscle strength without spending hours and hours in the gym?
- I’m hearing a lot of controversy about calcium lately. What should I believe?
- I’m lactose intolerant and don’t eat dairy – what should I do?
- What is the best type of calcium to take?
- I have osteoarthritis – is that the same as osteoporosis?
- My doctor tells me I have low bone mass but I’m not from Brisbane. Can The Bone Clinic still help me?